Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Miss Lindsay's Shower Weekend in Connecticut

This past weekend Will and I took a trip home to CT for Miss Lindsays wedding shower. It was a beautiful weekend and we had so much fun seeing everyone! On Thursday and Friday Jamesy boy and Em came down to MoMo's and Grandpa's house. We did so many fun things! Built big big towers, read books, went swimming, played on the swings and even got to eat at Shady Glenn - YUMMMMMY!!!

Shady Glenn - YUMMMMMMM

Will in the big kid bath chair

Awesome new addition to my parents back yard - Will was Mr. Chill in this swing

Jamesy built a big tower with me - then someone knocked it down :)

Will with all his "ugly friends" - Thanks Cousin Maura!


On Sunday it was Miss Lindsay's Bridal Shower. It was so beautiful and my mom and I had a great time while Will and Grandpa stayed home and "rough housed" together. I left my dad some instructions for Will about when he should eat and nap and when I got home I had a little report on everything they had done that day! My dad acts like he doesn't know what to do with babies - but he can't fool me he had it all under control and when I got home Will was down for a second nap! Super Grandpa!!!


Recap from the babysitter - notice the "2 good farts" at 3:02 followed up by a "big time diaper" at 3:10

The beautiful bride and her maids

No comments:

Post a Comment