Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Will and his bestie Liam

I have said this a million times but I really REALLY hit the jackpot by living next to some of the most amazing neighbors.  On Wednesday I had a doctors appointment and I knew it was going to take a while so having Will in the office was not going to be ideal.  So I asked Emily if she would watch Will.  Of course she said YES and I just love that fact that we have each other for emergencies or just a break if we need to get something done.  When I dropped Will off Liam was still sleeping but he managed to fine his way to the toys with little interest that I was leaving.  HAHA.  It pretty much is his second home over there anyway.

While waiting at the doctors office I was dying over all the pictures Emily kept sending me.  Here is a recap of Will's afternoon with his bestie Liam and Auntie Em.

"Oh Jenner - I love you.  I promise I won't jump on you like Liam does  I am so much nicer (for now!!!)"

"Hop in little buddy I will take you for a ride"

L: "Will put down that toy and go faster!"

W: "Hey Liam, what ya eating?  I ate all mine.  Can I eat your food?"

Testing out Liam's seat.  Emily said after they both ate he insisted he sat in Liam's chair.  Who knows! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment