Saturday, March 23, 2013

1 Month Old - Mr. Sam

Sam 1 Month - Will 2 Years 2 Months



Sam Stats at 5 weeks (we were a little late for our appointment)
11lbs 12 oz
23 inches

Likes: Moby wrap, any carrier for that matter, milk and more milk, sleeping on my chest, snuggling up in my neck, looking at the balloons in the kitchen, soft music, laying in the changing pad looking at the mirror, baths, starbucks runs (oops that is me who likes that), walks outside (he sleeps so I assume he likes it), the SWING!! (thanks for the tip Auntie Em), smiling at us all

Dislikes: Carseat and stroller seat (bummer), bright lights and diaper and jammies changes when hungry 

Sam is just the sweetest little thing - very calm and still always watching and listening.  I can only imagine what that little guy thinks of his silly little brother.  Can't wait to see what next month holds!  


Brothers Comparison


No comments:

Post a Comment