Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Will's First Day of School - Tots Program at Resurrection Lutheran Preschool






With Will being only 2.5 I wasn't ready to put him in preschool this year but thought it would be fun to have a little school setting and community to be a part of.  There is a great preschool at the end of the street so it really was a no brainer.  It couldn't be cuter.  I very warm environment with young and caring teachers and no expectations for the kids other then to explore, have fun and get a hug from mom if they need it.  Its a 90 min class and hopefully this will be the preschool he will attend next year in the fall.  Will was super excited the morning of to finally wear his "packpack"to school!  I got taken down with some awful virus the days leading up to school so Jason canceled a business trip to stay home and take Will.  At first I was so sad that I didnt get to take him and then I realized how cool it was for Jason to get to have this memory.   Will has so excited to have daddy by his side!  The next week when I told him how excited I was to have school tomorrow he said "Oh Daddy takes me to school mommy" HA - thanks Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment