Sunday, July 17, 2011

The early bird gets the worm - or Gatorade or Iced Coffee


On Saturday morning Jason and our friend Jon Egan went golfing - so Will and I met Jon's wife Kim and her son Matty for a early walk around the hood. Kim has been a great friend to me over the past year and is such a great mom to Matty. She is so patience when I ask her a million and one questions and is the perfect ear when I need to vent about some of the challenges of motherhood (like when your husbands leave for 7 hours to play golf :)!!) haha -- needless to say when Jason got home I handed Will over to get a mani and pedi.

Matty and Will chillin' in their matching Bob Strollers! Love Matty's silly little smile :)


Will checking out my Starbucks cup - highlight of our morning walks for Will


There were also a few boys on our block having a lemonade stand so I couldn't say no - Will of course was dying to hold the cup so I threw out the lemonade and let him go to town crushing the cup

No comments:

Post a Comment