Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Boys of Kenmore - Getting Big!


Will, Griffen and Liam have formed a boys only club called the "Boys of Kenmore." We see at least one of his neighbor buddies at least once a day for a coffee, a chat on the street or a playdate. I joke that before I had Will I had zero friends (which is a true story) and now two of my closest friends live on each side of me! To think they lived there the whole time!! HAHA Katie (Griffen's Mom), Emily (Liam's Mom) and I are having so much fun with our boys. We are all so happy we get to stay home and watch them grow. Will is about 4 months older then Griffen and Liam and kind of takes advantage of the situation - chewing on their hands, resting his feet on their backs, hogging all the toys - but watch out Will when they getting bigger payback is coming :)

Here are some pictures of the growing three amigos!

Will 7.5 months, Liam and Griffen 3.5 Months





No comments:

Post a Comment