Saturday, September 24, 2011

Look what the cow dragged in...

Is that even the saying? I am not really sure but I grew up in Ellington with lots of cows and two of my great friends from Ellington came to visit us!! Megan and her husband Kevin drove all the way from Iowa City (4 hours!!) and Kate and Roman flew in from Dallas! What a treat it was to have them here and we had so much fun catching up, rubbing Megans 21 week pregnant belly and hearing of Kate's travels all over the US. Will had a bad cold for the visit so was needing lots of extra snuggles from Kate and Megan. On Monday Kate, Roman, Will and I had the whole day to play!! Roman was a great sharer and let Will play with his new Notre Dame football - which Will loved. When Will woke up one morning at 5am and I brought him out to sit on big chair, he was sick as a dog all stuffed up, but the second he saw the football he nearly jumped off my lap to play with it. Roman I hope you don't get Will's cold because he also licked the entire football :) OOPS!

Here are some pictures from our visit. Thank you so much for making the trip Megan and Kate. It meant so much to me and it was so fun too see you both and catch up.

Visiting Wrigley Field with Kate + Will (the trip was mostly for Roman who had the biggest smile on his face the whole time!)


Will LOVES his Auntie Kate - she took him on many rides in the Bjorn!

Kate, Roman and Will playing on Monday - Will was a lucky guy to get all their attention.

"Romie can I please have your new football!" Love Will

Best buds!

Kevin and Meggie practicing for Baby Conlin!! They are going to be great parents!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment