Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moira and Mike meet Will's World

I don't have many people looking at this blog - which is totally fine as it is more a keepsake for me (the over emotional mom that never wants her little boy to grow up and relives the past over and over). HOWEVER - the fans I do have are SUPER FANS of Will's World - which is so sweet. Moira and Mike came to Chicago for a wedding over Oct 2nd weekend and Will was so excited to goof around with them both. Will and I were able to meet Moira in the big city on Friday, have a fun girls dinner and then a Sunday walk in the beautiful sun. There is nothing that warms my heart more then walking your friends gush over your little boy - and did they ever. Thank you Moira and Mike for being so sweet to Will and following our blog - WE LOVE YOU!

Moira being silly with Will!

Will taking a load off with Mike and Moira - "oh my - this is tough work"

HAHA - this is just a funny picture

2 comments:

  1. i love will's pose in the 2nd pic! so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i love the new blog header and background! for some reason with your old header it wasn't letting me post comments before but now it's letting me!

    ReplyDelete