Monday, October 24, 2011

MoMo (Grandma) and BobBob (Grandpa) come to town!


Finally we had awesome weather when my parents came to visit! Without fail every time I had a visitor the weather would be awful and all those plans Will and I had would go out the window - but not this visit we did everything!! Walks to starbucks, swings and more swings, trip down to Michigan Ave, Dora birthday party, tailgate at Northwestern and finally a trip to Home Depot!!

During the trip Will learned all kinds of new tricks - crawling everywhere, eating lots of finger food and crawling everywhere!!

"Great Job Will - jump jump jump"

Give me a V!

The whole family (minus mom, including the twins) on our way to the Northwestern Tailgate

Best Dora Birthday Party Ever!!! Thanks Tessa

"Listen here Brody - if you don't shape up they are going to make you go to the farm"

"I think I will take this diamond...thank you"
Thanks MoMo for feeding me this green mush!


No comments:

Post a Comment