Saturday, January 28, 2012

Binkis stay in cribs...


For the most part I try to keep Will's beloved binki animals in his crib. I must admit I totally cheat if we are on a run and I want to go another mile and he is losing it or when he arches his back and refuses to get in the stroller or car seat the binki settles him right down - BUT when we are in the house binkis stay in the crib. Well one day Will wandered into his room and got real quite. I thought he was just "reading" his books which is a new favorite activity and when I went to check on him the little bugger had out smarted me.

"Look mom I can be outside my crib AND have my binki - SCORE!" HAHA - so instead of stopping him I of course ran for the camera. What a goof ball.



This binki was found somewhere on the floor that he then popped in his mouth. Yummy Germs!

No comments:

Post a Comment