Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Sled Ride


We (I mean Santa) got Will a sled for Christmas and we were so excited to test it out on the snowy sidewalks of Chicago. I can't say that he loved it but he didn't cry so I think that means it was a success. We got a picture so to me it was a success for me!



Then we had our second snow and decided we would break out the sled again. We packed up the sled and headed a few blocks away for lunch at a cute Cafe Bittersweet. I must say it was pretty cute watching Jason pull Will down the streets to lunch. He loved it. It helped that there was no snow blowing in his face and it was above freezing. When we pulled up to the restaurant we did get quite a bit of attention for our snow bear! The way home did go as well as Jason totally tipped Will over as we turned into our alley. It was fun while it lasted - haha.



Faster faster dad!

Wheeeeeeeee

Are we there yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment