Saturday, March 24, 2012

Deck Party

This will be our third summer at our condo and I have a feeling our deck is finally going to get some use! I got some new toys on Craiglist for $20 dollars, water table is enroute from Amazon from my mom and dad for Will's birthday and splash pool to come.  Over the past two weeks of "summer" in Chicago we have already had lots of fun.  Emily and Liam have come over early in the morning and Griffin and Katie in the afternoon for a swim.  I can see myself sipping coffee while Will plays around all summer long!  Will thinks its pretty cool to just go round and round the table - but if he gets bored of that we have lots of things to do.

Checking out all his "new" toys

Our first dinner on the deck - I see lots of these in our future

First swim of 2012 in Chicago

3 minutes later Will was in the tub splashing all over

We were having so much fun we yelled over to Griffin to come play!!

New Shades - Now he just needs to learn to keep them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment