Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Morning turf workout

Yes Mr. Will is still a very early riser!  So while most people are rolling out of bed at 7am we have already watched Sesame, played in the kitchen, had our breakfast and are off for our morning workout!  It has been awesome because we can now go running before Will's first nap (both of us!).  I run first while Will relaxes in the stroller and then it is his turn to run.  On the weekends the turf is wide open and on the weekdays we have to play block and tackle with the school kids.  Yesterday Will decided to play toss with some 6th grade boys.  They were really sweet to him - it was funny.  So as much as I hate that 5am alarm clock - nothing like getting a jump on the day!!!!





Catch me if you can!

Happy little walking boy

I love my Elmo and Elmo chair!  Being silly in the morning

Kicking it in his stroller at starbucks - sometimes we get a little of track too!


No comments:

Post a Comment