Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Passport in 26 hours

On Easter Sunday we started to pack for our big South Caroline/Bahamas trip coming up.  As I was organizing in the guest bedroom Jason was getting our passports.  From the other room I hear "Carrie, we have a problem - your passport is expired!!"  Yikes - what a shock that my 10 year passport was expired!!! So I went online and it looked like it was going to be possible to renew but through a 3rd party agency for 400 dollars!!!! YIKES.  I also made an appointment with the Chicago Passport Agency for the next day at 11:30am in hopes that some miracle would happen - but as a backup I could go to the other agency.  Long story short two trips downtown later I got my passport in 26 hours!!!  Although I was pretty stressed it ended up being pretty fun and Will and I had two fun days downtown.  We took the red line and was super easy.  Will is a regular city boy!

Walking up the bridge to the art museum which we did not go to but enjoyed the bridge

Apple while looking at the bean and watching the birds steal peoples food

City Buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment