Sunday, April 8, 2012

William H. Pope Library

Will has been really into reading lately!  And I don't say that in the "he is so smart, he loves books, he could read for 4 hours at a time, he will probably go to harvard and then solve all the worlds problems" but more he will wander into his room and just flip books for a while in the morning so I can make coffee, clean up breakfast and check facebook!  Its been so nice.  I finally baby proofed everything in his room so he can go and play and I don't have to worry.  He loves to pull all the books down, flip the pages, move them from one side of the room to the other and then carry one into the kitchen as if he is asking for me to read it to him.  Of course the second he hops up on my lap he wants to get down again but the whole process is adorable!  Will I hope you read lots and get super smart because god knows I am not the most avid reader on the block.



No comments:

Post a Comment