Saturday, October 12, 2013

Babysitting Sam

As Sam has gotten more and more expressive and excited by everything Will does, Will has become more excited about Sam!  It is pretty much the most amazing and heartwarming thing to watch.  Will is ask me to "put Sam over here to play" and "put Sam in my crib while you go get my water."  That one is hilarious to watch.  I basically leave Sam in Will's crib ALONE for a few minutes while I go fill Wills water cup.  I actually feel totally trusting of Will that he won't hurt Sam but he does tend to get a bit excited with his jumping.  Sam just laughs.  Its so sweet.  When I try to take Sam out Will always asks for 1 more minute!

Here are pictures from the many babysitting moments of Will and Sam :)  Thanks Will I will pay you in gummy bearies someday :)








No comments:

Post a Comment