Sunday, July 29, 2012

Annual Harvey Party 2012

Every year since I was very VERY young my mom and dad have hosted the annual summer harvey party.  Since we have been in Chicago timing never worked out where Jason and I were able to come home for it.  This year we were really excited to be home for the big party and spend the week by the Pool.  For the first couple days Chris, Mel, Tessa and Deccie were home too!

Tessa threw Bob Bob a birthday party the first night we were home!  Complete with Princess plates, napkins, cups, crowns and homemade cupcakes made by the little miss!!!  She was so excited to have a surprise party for Bob Bob - only issue was she told him every detail the second she got home with all the decorations.

Ready to party!

Will was more then willing to put on the Birthday crown

Tessa pointing out which cupcake was for BobBob

Will getting in on the cupcake action

The next day was party time and there was lots of setting up to be done.  Lucky for Bob Bob he had two excellent helpers for the soda and beer cooler.  They were a great team.

The Harvey party was a blast but a total bust with weather.  It rained SOOOO hard and everyone was moved indoors which was my moms total nightmare.  Everyone still had a great time and I am glad we made it home.  Jason had to go back to Chicago for work but Will and I stayed in CT for lots of fun.  We played at the big playground, yummy trip to Shady Glen, lunch with Grandpa Jim at his house, lots of swimming, eating cherry tomatoes of the vine at Grandma's house, swings, cho cho's and lots of music and dancing.  So much to do!  Will turned into a big ham this trip and got really into Grandpa playing his music real loud and dancing.  He also is now 100% obsessed with Grandpa - my mom and I basically were used only to get him food, water and to and from activities - Grandpa was the party guy!  Thanks Mom and Dad for an awesome week!!! So relaxing!



"Its ok if I jump off this chair - Grandma always catches me!"
"Hey Grandpa what ya eating?  Great can I have some!"
Will and his new friends reading at the park
"Bye Grandma - off to run over all your flowers with my stroller"
Quick kiss before he turns into Mr. Distucto
Fun with Grandpa Jim and his pool toys!


 

How every trip ends - asleep on the drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment