Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend with Daddy

Last weekend was my turn to get away!  I went to South Hampton Long Island to spend the weekend with my college friends and we had an amazing time.  While I was off laying in the pool and relaxing the boys were home having some fun!  Here are the pictures I received of their adventures!

"Dad please no pictures yet...i mean Mom just left she misses me already?"

Getting the pools all ready for a hot weekend

Don't forget to water the lawn

Score a matchbox card someone forgot at the park

Dinner out for the boys!  Pizza and Gymboree

Office work


Snuggles after naps


Morning Starbucks and Pumpkin bread run which I found out he had 3 mornings in a row!  

New toy from Miss Lauren that Mommy brought home

And here is what Mommy was doing....


Getting my baby fix with Sweet Radley - heaven!!



The Crew!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to get away!!! Looks like it was a good time for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the caption is "snuggles after naps"....naps being plural of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little man is the cutest. Looks like he had fun with his Daddy! Seeing as how it went so well I think we should plan a girl's getaway!

    ReplyDelete