Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jim!

Today was my Grandpa and Will's Great Grandpa'a birthday!! Will sent him a special electronic card this morning that I thought was pretty cute!

My Grandpa Farrell is one of the most special people in my life. Since I was a little girl I can remember having the most fun with him and my grandma - tea parties, making donuts, projects in the wood shop, trips to Fairway, french bread pizza, dove bars and lots of cherries from "perfect Manhattan's." I can't wait for Will to have the same special memories with his Grandparents. We are both so lucky to have Grandpa Jim - we love you!

"Yep Mom the sign looks good - lets begin the photo shoot"

"Happy Birthday Grandpa Jim - I love you!!!"

"Mom what if Grandpa Jim can't read the sign because of the ribbon"

"Perfect ribbon is gone and now in my mouth!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment