Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Mom there is no way you used to run marathons"

That is probably what Will thought in his head as we went out in the BOB Stroller for a run this morning. I have been pretty slow with getting back to working out but this morning I decided in between naps we would venture out. It was a beautiful morning and I think Will liked going fast (well not fast for a runner but faster then my walk) in the stroller. He kept lifting his foot up from under his blanket as if to air it out in the breeze. After the run I laid out a blanket in the park across the street so Will could stretch out. He though that was pretty fun. So YES Will your Mom used to be a marathon runner - but for now I am perfectly happy running 3 miles with my little bud.

Testing out the BOB in the big boy seat. Still too little so we just the car seat in the adaptor.

"Keep it up mom - foot five?"

Little baby on a big field! This will be perfect in years to come to get all of Will's energy out. Its fenced in too so he can run for days!

Loving the cool breeze this morning at the park

2 comments:

  1. you are such a cool mom! it's so cute to think of you and little will having a nice afternoon in the park together. also, love the new will pic as the header!

    ReplyDelete