Friday, June 24, 2011

Me and my Momo

This week we had a visitor!! MoMo!!!! It was such a fun week and it was so awesome to have my mom to hang out with all week. I was very thankful that the Chicago weather held up for us - finally!! Every other time my mom has come it has been awful weather - but we were able to be out and about everyday. One of the great things I love about my mom coming to visit is she always gives me new ideas to do with with - like take him out on our back porch, baby swings at the park, put him in the pack and play to wiggle around. Seem like no brainers but when I do the same thing everyday I just don't think of them! Here are some pictures of all the fun things Will did with his Momo!

Momo took me to music class and sang all the songs:




Momo went with us to lunch!




Momo took me on the swings


Momo also dressed me up real silly with my mom :) (don't tell dad)


We had such a fun week. Both Will and I were very sad and tired when Momo had to leave this morning. We did so many fun things over the week that we both did some serious napping to recover!! Come back soon!!! Love you XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment