Saturday, May 21, 2011

2 months and a visit from Auntie Em!

Multi tasking - super mom

Having a chat

Snuggle time

April 5th 2011 - 2 months old!!
9 lbs 13 oz

Big week in the Pope household - Will turned 2 months old and Em came and visited us!! It was so fun to have her. I don't think I held Will at all that day - Em wanted all his snuggles and changed every diaper which I thought was funny because she still has to changes Jamesy boys' diaper but I didn't complain. We took Will to Babies R Us, out to lunch and for a walk. At night Jason put Will to bed so Em and I could go out on the town (slash two blocks away to dinner). It was so fun! We each had some wine and got to share baby/mom stories. Saturday morning she had to leave early because Jamesy was missing his Mommy. I am so lucky to have such an amazing sister and over the past 2 months she has helped me so much navigate through motherhood. Em you are an amazing mom, wife and sister and I look up to you in so many ways! I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment