Monday, May 23, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Adam and Tia Winfield

We headed to Asheville, North Carolina to celebrate the wedding of Tia and Adam Winfield and what a trip it was!! As everyone knows I am a huge sucker for weddings and I get even more emotional when I actually know the couple and the bride is one of my very great friends! I met Tia at Babson and we spent four years together play soccer, going on amazing trips, hanging out at the dining hall and doing other college like activities. Since college we have always lived a plane ride away but have been able to share some awesome experiences - 2009 Chicago Marathon, wedding showers, wedding weekends, weekends in Chicago, weekends in Ohio. It was such a wonderful weekend to watch Tia and Adam say their vows and become husband and wife. Not only did I get emotional by the love that filled the whole room but the backdrop of the Biltmore Estate was just breathe taking. My parents came to the wedding as well to help watch Will at night so Jason and I could attend all the fun activities. It was a awesome weekend and I am so excited to see what the future holds for Adam and Tia. I love you both and thank you for including my family in your big day.


We headed over to the Biltmore the first day on the bus.

We met up with the girls for a stroll

Alexa and Matt babysitting - Great job Arad!

Will got to sit with the beautiful bride during breakfast one morning - lucky guy!!

The beautiful couple!

At the reception

With my great friends - Lauren and Jen

The tent for the wedding - beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment