Sunday, May 22, 2011

Up in the sky with the birdies

Will's first flight! We went home to Connecticut to see my parents for the week. He did great - snuggled right into me for the whole flight. When we got to the airport in CT I felt so proud walking through that airport while everyone looked at Will remarking on how cute he was and what great hair he had :)

But the best feeling of all was riding down the escalator with Will in my arms and seeing my mom there with the biggest smile of all. There is no place like home!

We did lots of fun things - saw Grandpa Jim, Nana and Grandpa, Barbie, Lindsay and Todd, Nurse Liz, walked through Evergreen and even went for my first run ever since I had Will (it was not pretty). Jason joined us on Thursday so he and my Dad got in a little golf.

Warm New England Sun warming Will's Face


Great Grandpa Jim + Will
Great Nana + Will

Bob Bob showing Will nature
Momo and Will

No comments:

Post a Comment