Saturday, May 21, 2011

Only the best hats for that crazy hair






Ear Flap Hat - a winter 2011 collection new design

Going home hat

First walk hat - he was sick of me taking pictures as a hat model

Male model hat
Hours old hat - this hat I will cherish forever

I am not sure of exactly when my mom starting knitting (only a few years ago) but she has really taken it to a whole new level over the past few months. When I found out I was pregnant my mom started making me hats immediately. I knew we had a little obsession with hats when I had a first born hat, going home hat, first walk hat, rainy day hat, snow hat etc.

Will has a crazy head of hair so I don't like to cover it up all that often but with some of these adorable hats my mom has made - there is no way I can not put them on his little head. Here is a collection of my favorites! Sweater collection to follow :)

PS Mom as a thank you gift you are allowed to measure Wills head for the rest of his life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment