Thursday, May 19, 2011

Help has arrived!!

Just hours old Will loved his Grandma so much

So sweet


The next week my mom came bright and early Monday morning of week 2 to help us out and boy were we glad!! There is nothing better then being around people that love my son as much as I do (well almost as much as I do) :). It was an amazing week. My mom cooked us amazing meals, cleaned our house, did our laundry, took care of Will while I got some sleep and cooked us more meals!! It was a week I will cherish forever. She was there with me when we had some mishaps with the doctors and with me to get through some bumps in the road. We took Will for one of his first trips to Starbucks one afternoon. The way to Starbucks was great - on the way home Will was a little ticked we didn't get him a coffee and wanted to be held. No problem Will - we held you the whole way home and enjoyed our drinks when we got home.

When Friday came I was so sad that she was leaving she booked a flight for the following Monday!!! Worlds best mom/grandma. Thanks Mom for all your help, guidance and support. Will is now 3.5 months old and I still call home every morning to give my mom the report on Wills night - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment